GALENA MANOR IN DELAWARE COUNTY
Galena Manor is a private estate that sits on nearly 3 acres. You can enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds from an expansive deck or from the comfort of an air conditioned sun room. From either perspective, nature lovers are delighted.
Indoors you’ll find plenty of space to visit with your family and friends. You’ll forge new friendships here too! While the house is large, the circle of staff, residents and family at Galena Manor is small and intimate.
We invite you to be comfortable and to make yourself at home in your private room at Galena Manor. The space is your own to fill with your favorite and treasured things.
Rest assured, your individual needs and preferences are seen to by caring people. We understand that no two people have the same requirements and it is our desire to get to know You. Our goal is to honor your preferences and help you live the best version of your life!
Come for an afternoon visit, meet everyone and enjoy the view!
Features & Amenities Include:
- Conveniently located between Sunbury and Westerville
- Limited to 5 residents, assuring quality care and personal attention for each resident
- Around-the-clock staff
- Three delicious, home-cooked meals served family style each day, plus nutritious snacks and an open kitchen
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Complimentary cable television
- Physical and occupational therapy services available as well as hospice care
- Medication assistance and reminders
- Monthly wellness screenings
- Affordable rates include assistance with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and other care as need
- Personal transportation is available to physician appointments, beauty shop or other appointments and group outings.
To find out more about our unique “Bed and Breakfast” style Senior Care please call or stop by today!
Lucy will greet you when you arrive!